Return and Exchange Policy
All our product has a 7-day return or exchange unless it’s marked as Final Sale or it belongs to the Non Returnable category (see below).
What you’ll need to process a return or exchange.
- The original receipt from your purchase.
- Original packaging and all items included by the manufacturer or TO-Bargains.
What is considered “non returnable“?
- Anything marked as “Final Sale“
- Food, Vitamins and Supplements
- Apparel, fashion apparel, linens and bedding must be unused, unworn (if applicable), unlaundered and still have the original tags attached.
- Furniture must be unassembled (unless it was sold assembled)
Our terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Shipping Policy that applies to: Returns, Exchanges and Service Warranty
If the customer is not satisfied within a 7-day period after receiving a product that was purchased online or from one of our retail stores, he can either return it to any of our locations or ship it using a courier service. The shipping cost back to our location is the customer’s responsibility. On our side we will issue a full refund including the original shipping cost paid by the customer once the product is received. If the customer wants the product exchanged we will cover the shipment to his location as well.
The same applies in case the customer needs Service Warranty. In this case it is also the customers’s responsibility to bring or ship the product back to our location, and we will cover the expenses of sending the serviced item back.